What Is It?
Heal and Soothe is a pill combining natural ingredients to provide pain relief. It utilizes the properties of the following.
– Proteolytic Systemic Enzymes: These enzymes are involved in processes that help fight inflammation. In addition, they also break down scar tissue, clear the blood, and improve cardiovascular, respiratory, and immune functions.
– Bromelain: Found in the pineapple, bromelain has proteolytic enzymes that inhibit pathways in the body that promote pain.
– Turmeric Extract: Used for thousands of years, turmeric is taken from the dried root of the plant of the same name. It blocks the COX-2 and 5-LOX enzymes which are responsible for inducing pain in the body.
– Papain: Also taken from the dried root, papain performs similar functions as turmeric in blocking COX-2 and 5-LOX as well.
– Boswellia Extract: Used in Indian herbal medicine, Boswellia helps reduce swelling and inflammation as well as promote circulation within the body.
– Rutin: Since it contains effective anti-oxidant activity, rutin is an excellent fighter against inflammation.
– Mojave Yucca Root: Yucca does more than just reduce inflammation. It can also aid your immune system and digestive system.
– Ginger Extract: A traditionally used herb in herbal medicine, ginger has especially been used in Asia to soothe nausea and pain. It does this by reducing the number of prostaglandins in your body, which promote pain.
– Devil’s Claw: Despite its ominous name, Devil’s Claw has actually been found to reduce pain as much as the traditional pain medicine, phenylbutazone. Used commonly in Africa, it reduces pain and inflammation.
– Citrus Bioflavonoids: This herb contains L-glutathione which keeps the body from receiving oxidative damage.
How It Works
Because Heal and Soothe utilize enzymes, they focus on the pathways of pain itself rather than attempting to cover the pain up like traditional painkillers do. By inhibiting the processes of pain, no pain is created. In turn, this reduces inflammation which can lead to other potentially dangerous diseases. In addition, they last longer than traditional painkillers since Heal and Soothe treats the source.
Cost and Location
You can buy Heal and Soothe at their online store, on Amazon, as well as other online herbal stores. Currently, on the Heal and Soothe website, there is a free trial option available for you to try and experience. Otherwise, you can purchase a single bottle at $59.Read this article: http://medicaldailytimes.com/health/finding-relief-inflammation-heal-n-soothe/3330/